AGS Relocation Paris teams are standing by to assist you following the British Prime Minister Boris Johnson’s announcement last Saturday.
The following rules will be applicable from 5 November 2020:
- Working from the office is allowed, but only when the work cannot be carried out from home.
- All non-essential travel is discouraged. If travel is unavoidable, all social distancing rules must be adhered to.
- If embassy or foreign institution visits are required, please contact them directly for opening hours and appointment protocols.
- If you are travelling for work purposes to the UK, hotels and other accommodations are open but will operate according to strict social distancing rules.
- Quarantine rules are to be respected.
- Face coverings are mandatory on public transport and in transport hubs, such as airports, railways stations, bus, coach and tram stations and seaport terminals
- If you are travelling abroad from the UK and require a mandatory COVID 19 test to present on arrival in your destination country, we recommend arranging a private test rather than relying on the national testing service.
- Different regulations may apply to people residing in or travelling to Northern Ireland, Scotland, or Wales.
Tel: +33 1 40 80 52 27 / Mobile: +33 6 66 64 69 12
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org